"Teach Your Child Safety With People" intro class
Free online course for parents of kids 3-10 years old
Do you want:
- Your child to be safe with strangers and other people around him?
- Learn safety skills in an easy, positive, and practical way?
- Be confident and make smart decisions so that you worry less about him?
Do you want more information on this FREE course?
At the end of the course you will:
1. Know your child's safety level.
2. Have a road map of the rules he needs to learn to be safe.
3. Learn how to teach safety as a system so that your child can safely handle situations you have never discussed.
4. Learn the reasons why kids break safety rules.
5. Figure out a positive way to explain safety without scaring your child.
6. Teach your child how to be kind, polite, and safe communicating with other people.
7. Understand 8 unsafe situations that should alert you and your child + action plans on how to respond.
8. Learn a way to explain sensitive topics like abduction or abuse without introducing fear.
9. Learn how to teach your child to ask permission before leaving, share sensitive information, or accept something from other people.
10. Know how to use books, cartoons, and games you already have for teaching safety.
11. Model safe habits for your child.
You will build confidence and lessen your fear.